2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Ford Raptor FAQ
2017 Ford Raptor Front Bumpers
2017 Ford Raptor Rear Bumpers
It’s one thing to describe the capabilities and features of the all-new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor – the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 Raptor ever. But nothing compares to seeing F-150 Raptor do what it does best.
Shot on the same Mojave Desert terrain where F-150 Raptor was designed and tested to excel, this video is a six-part series that shows why F-150 Raptor is the ultimate high-performance off-road pickup truck. Forged from high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy that helps the truck shed more than 500 pounds, F-150 Raptor is inspired by Ford’s performance heritage in off-road racing that includes Best in the Desert, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series and the famous Baja 1000.
Redesigned, larger FOX Racing Shox with more suspension travel and all-new terrain management technology help F-150 Raptor tackle the toughest of surfaces. An available Torsen front differential increases off-road capability further. The all-new 2017 Raptor is powered by Ford’s new, second-generation 3.5-liter EcoBoost® engine, with more horsepower and torque than previous Raptor’s 411-horsepower, 434-lb.-ft. 6.2-liter V8, plus an all-new 10-speed transmission.
The all-new Raptor will be built at Dearborn Truck Plant, and goes on sale fall 2016.
2017 Ford Raptor Stock Tires
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Introduced to China
The all-new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor will be built at Dearborn Truck Plant in North America and be available as a SuperCrew in China in 2017. The 2017 Ford F-150 lineup will be available in 96 markets around the globe.
All-new Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew makes its China debut, bringing unmatched levels of off-road excitement and performance to the world’s largest auto market.
"F-150 Raptor represents the very best of what Ford can accomplish with its world-class engineering and design teams, and its long history of building tough, capable and versatile trucks," said Jamal Hameedi, global chief program engineer, Ford Performance. "We are thrilled to offer our customers in China the chance to experience new levels of off-road performance with the all-new F-150 Raptor."
The 2017 Ford SVT Raptor F150 that debuted at the 2015 Detroit Auto-Show is powered with a new 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that's been specially-tuned by Ford’s high performance SVT division and when the annals of the Raptor is any indication – we're able to discover this high-powered EcoBoost V6 in different fresh F150 pickups later on.
Race Ready 2017 Ford Raptor
Ford's all-new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor will be running the 2016 Best in the Desert off-road racing series factory stock class. Leveraging the Ford Raptor's production platform including the 3.5 liter EcoBoost engine and 10-speed transmission.
The backbone of the 2017 Ford Raptor's purpose-built fully box frame features higher-strength steel than outgoing Raptors and sits six inches wider than a standard F-150 for improved stability off-road.
- Torsen front differential boosts off-road capability further, significantly increasing grip for the front end and allowing the truck to pull itself over obstacles and up steep grades - even when traction is split between the front tires
- First-ever dual exhaust and new Ford Performance 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels with next-generation BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 tires enhance off-road performance
Modifications to the F-150 Raptor race truck include:
- Race-optimized three-inch-diameter external-bypass front and rear Fox Racing Shox similar to Raptor's segment-exclusive internal-bypass Fox Racing Shox
- Race-optimized front and rear springs raise ride height to gain additional ground clearance and provide increased compression rate to handle extreme terrain
- Custom-fabricated roll cage
- MasterCraft seats with five-point harness safety belts and window nets
- LED light bars, racing fuel cell, Lowrance GPS, RacePak digital dash and data logger
2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew
- Roomier: All-new Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew adds room for passengers and gear, expanding choice and versatility in the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 Raptor ever
- More agile: Enhanced suspension, use of advanced materials, all-new EcoBoost engine technology plus smart engineering saves up to 500 pounds, for improved power-to-weight ratio for even better off-road agility than previous F-150 Raptor
- Unmatched performance: All-new high-output 3.5-liter EcoBoost, all-new 10-speed transmission and torque-on-demand transfer case make F-150 Raptor even more powerful, efficient and easy to drive off-road
- Better traction: Segment-exclusive redesigned beadlock-capable wheels help increase grip in low-traction conditions; unique Avalanche Grey color signifies Raptor's Ford Performance tie
Improving the Raptor's off-road capability the 2017 Raptor features an all-new Terrain Management System to assist drivers through various environmental conditions.
Six preset modes help the truck power through different terrain and driving conditions:
- Normal mode for everyday driving
- Street mode for higher-performance, on-road driving
- Weather mode for rain, snow or ice
- Mud and sand mode for muddy and sandy trails and terrain
- Baja mode for high-speed desert running and
- Rock mode for low-speed rock crawling
When Ford introduced the SVT Raptor at the 2015 Detroit Auto-Show, ADD Off-Road decided to set itself apart from the competition again and become the go-to and industry leader for all 2017 Ford Raptor products. Our 2010-2014 Ford Raptor products have been featured on magazines such as a Truckin’, DUB Magazine, available at a variety of dealerships all over the world. Live in the UK, Austrialia or Dubai? Yep! ADD has dealers near you that can you get exactly what you need right away. We will offer multiple 2017 Ford Raptor products to give your new ride a brand new look.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us toll free: (855) 233-8992