2017 Ford Raptor Color Options
Thinking of ordering the brand new 2017 Ford Raptor and wondering what colors Ford will be offering for it? Well Addictive Desert Designs has once again got you covered.
2010 - 2014 Ford Raptor Colors
- Blue Flame Metallic
- Ingot Silver Metallic
- Oxford White
- Race Red
- Ruby Red Metallic
- Tuxedo Black Metallic
The Ford Raptor is a performance pickup truck that made its debut to the world back in 2010. It was released as the first true high-performance off-road pickup. The new 2017 Ford Raptor will be released as a 2017 model, and it will be available as both standard two-door model SuperCab as well as a four-door SuperCrew. Since its debut at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, prospective Raptor owners and all Ford enthusiasts wanted to know everything about the new truck. And sure enough over time information on the new engine, aluminum frame, suspension and other various items have been released and now finally we have information on color selection. Because, let's be honest with all these badass upgrades coming, you want to drive in a color that you love. With that being said, the new 2017 colors are:
2017 Ford Raptor Colors
- Avalanche Grey
- Lighting Blue
- Ingot Silver
- Oxford White
- Ruby Red
- Shadow Black
- Magnetic Grey
Avalanche Grey - Exclusive to the Raptor in the F-150 Lineup
Looking for the changes to the 2018 Ford Raptor color lineup? Check out our 2018 Ford Raptor colors blog to see which colors Ford has added and removed for the new model year.
To go with your new color, the Ford Raptor has undergone some serious style changes so you can ride in style. Let's review some of the new styling features:
- The F-150 Raptor will be available in a 133-inch SuperCab or 145-inch SuperCrew configuration.
- The Raptor's exterior design is inspired by the Ford Performance heritage in off-road racing that includes Best in the Desert, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing and the Baja 1000.
- A brand new rear bumper redesigned with dual exhausts.
- Even though a lot has changed, the Ford Raptor will still have specific exterior styling us owners have come to expect such as:
- Wheel moldings
- Functional heat extractors on the power dome hood and fenders
- Blacked-out headlamps
- Distinctive grille with curved Ford logo crossbar and integrated marker lamps
Want to learn more? Here are some quick facts:
- High-performance off-road pickup truck
- Purpose-built steel frame
- Aluminum body sheds more than 500 lbs.
- Twin-turbocharged V-6 engine
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- New 4-wheel-drive (4WD) system with Terrain Management technology
- Upgraded suspension with greater wheel travel
- Next-generation Sync 3 infotainment technology
Head on over to our 2017 Raptor page to get even more information on pictures, FAQ's and much more. ADD has been working behind the scenes to come out with all new products very soon, so stay tuned for that as well. As a leader in this industry, we strive to bring you the most innovative products on the market and the Raptor is no different.