Brand new for Baja Designs is our Squadron SAE certified light. This light is based on our popular Squadron series lights. While there are many visual characteristics that stayed the same, the pattern and circuitry are optimized in order to give our SAE lights a street-legal punch! We’ve put this light through rigorous testing to ensure that it would be an upgrade from most LED, HID, and Halogen factory fog lights found on most road vehicles today.
We have packed 2,480 lumens, utilizing four powerful LEDs into a small compact package that you can fit almost anywhere you need the light. We also know the weather does not stop you, as the Squadron SAE has our patented MoistureBlock™ technology that makes them waterproof to the elements.
With our 30-day money-back guarantee, to our limited lifetime warranty, the Squadron SAE will light up the street ahead without worry!
- Lumens: 2,480 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Compliance Standard: SAE Standard J583
- Wattage/Amps: 22W / 1.6A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.