2018 - 2020 Ford F-150 ADD PRO Bolt-on V2 Front Bumper
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Mounts for four round lights or two 20" light bars
Take your 2018 Ford F-150 to the next level with the ADD PRO Bolt-On V2 Front Bumper. All stock features like tow hooks and adaptive cruise control are retained with the V2. Our top of the line front bumper provides a radius main tube that follows the natural contour of your truck perfectly, allowing the bumper to sit flush with the valance/grille. For added strength we've added a light-weight 3/16" thick aluminum skid plate.
Like all Addictive Desert Design products, the ADD PRO Bolt-On V2 is made in America and comes with a Hammer black powder coat finish and satin black skid plate.
- Optional add-on light hoop
- Retains OEM tow hooks
- Light Mounts for 4 – Baja Designs Lp4, 4 – Rigid 360 Series 6" Lights, or Dual 20" Light Bars
- 3/16" CNC cut aluminum skid plate
- Made in America
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.