2015-2016 Ford F-150 Whipple Cold Air Intake
- REQUIRES the PCM to be retuned to avoid check engine lights.
Whipple, known for its industry leading upgrade systems and technological innovations, has now brought the same technology to the 2015-2016 3.5L V6 F150 with the high velocity cold air intake system. The stage 1 system features the roto molded high velocity cold air intake to lower the inlet losses through the factory filter and airtube and unleashing hidden power.
The Whipple high velocity air intake system boast the CAD driven, CFD modeled rotor molded plastic air intake that maximizes air speed while reducing inlet restrictions. The air system features the Black Series HEX filter with the velocity stack on the end. Each filter features extra wide pleats, giving the air filter the capacity to flow over 132% more air than a stock paper filter. The powder coated heat shield helps prevent power robbing heat from entering the intake track. The results, more horsepower and torque, increased throttle response and unique induction noise.
Simple bolt on with no tools required. No cutting or grinding required.
Installation Time: 30 minutes
*Flywheel horsepower ratings with 93 octane. Power levels may vary depending on octane and conditions.
Industry Leading Power
- 15RWTRQ/10RWHP* peak gain over stock using 93 octane.
- High velocity cold air intake system for unmatched airflow.
- Filter flows over 132% more than stock panel filter.
- Roto-molded air tube for excellent heat rejection.
- Powder coated heat shield.
- Cleanable filter.
- Bolt-on performance, no modifications required.
- Unique induction whine from Whipple intake system.
- Zero cutting or modifying vehicle.
- 50-state emissions legal
- This item REQUIRES the PCM to be re-tuned to avoid check engine lights.
*Power levels may vary depending on octane and operating conditions.