2019 - 2021 Ford Ranger Venom R Front Bumper NO SENSORS
- *Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Universal light mount / Up to 5 cube lights or 20 inch light bar
- Mounts for cube lights on sides
The Venom R front bumper for the Ford Ranger gives your truck a sleek low profile look. Made from .120 wall steel tubing and CNC laser cut aluminum panels, the Venom R bumper provides your Ford Ranger with additional front-end protection while keeping the size and weight to a minimum.
A patented universal light mount system in the center of the Venom R bumper allows for up to 5 cube lights or a 20" radius light bar to be mounted. Mix and match any brand and size light to equip your Ford Ranger with the optimal lighting setup for your off-road adventures. Additional lighting behind the side panels allows a single cube light per side to be mounted.
- Universal light mount / Up to 5 cube lights or 20" light bar
- Mounts for cube lights behind side panels
- .120 wall steel tubing
- CNC laser cut aluminum panels
- 100% direct bolt-on
- Made in America
Patented US 9,796,343
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.