2017-2020 Ford Raptor CORSA Cold Air Intake (DryTech)
CORSA Performance APEX DryTech 3D Metal intake System
Not CARB Legal **Metal Shield w/ Plastic Air Duct
CORSA Performance APEX Series Intake Systems offer a free-flowing high performance alternative to your restrictive stock intake. Featuring Dynamic Flow Technology (DFT), APEX series intakes unlock performance gains from your engine. By carefully analyzing and understanding the air path to the engine and engine operation under a range of driving conditions, CORSA Performance engineers designed and created air ducts to maximize air delivery. Each air intake is constructed to maximize flow velocity, air volume and density by utilizing precise cross-sectional areas that remove restrictions, unleashing horsepower and torque. This APEX Series intake is system-matched with an oversized DryTech 3D synthetic media air filter to maximize air flow and reduce maintenance intervals. APEX Series intakes are finished to enhance the appearance of any engine bay utilizing a durable black wrinkle coat that will stand up to a lifetime of use. CORSA Performance APEX intake systems install quickly (most under 30 minutes) and come complete with step by step installation instructions.
- Up To 5 Horsepower And 4 FT LBS Torque
- Flows 30% Better Than Factory Intake System @ 5.0" of H2O
- Improves Throttle Response and Amplifies Turbo Whine
- Each DryTech Filter is Sytem Matched to CORSA Performance Intake Components For Maximum Gains
- Features CORSA's DryTech 3D, re-usable, no oil, low-maintenance, air filter
- Up to 50K Miles between Maintenance Intervals Depending on Driving Conditions
- Durable Matte Black Wrinkle Coat Finish Shield w/ Plastic Air Duct
- No Tune Required
- Detailed Printed Instructions Included, Full-Color Available Online
- All hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.