Jeep Wrangler JL Sport/Sport S Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport Fog Pocket Kit
- Fits Sport / Sport S models
- (2) Squadron-R Sport LED Lights
- (2) Sets of Jeep JL Mounting Brackets
- Plug and Play wiring connectors
Our JL Sport/Sport-S Fog Pocket replacement kit allows enthusiasts to retain factory fit and finish, while taking advantage of premium aftermarket LED output. This kit features a pair of Squadron Sports, which have a combined output of 4,520 lumens.
Installing the kit can't be any easier. Our durable brackets have been designed to retain the stock mounting points. The provided wire adapters plug and play right into the OEM connectors, allowing the user to retain use of the factory fog switch, with no need for splicing or soldering.
Note: This kit is only compatible with the plastic Sport/Sport-S bumper.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 2,260 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.4A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.