AFE MACH Force-Xp Hi Tuck 2-1/2" 409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Up to +9 HP and +8 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- 2-1/2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel
- Hi-Tuck design for long travel clearance, protects exhaust over rough terrain
- 3 1/2" rear exit, high temp black powder coated tip gives a stealth appearance
- Free-flowing stainless steel muffler delivers a performance tuned sound
- High quality stainless steel band clamps for a hassle-free install
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
Bolt on performance and off-road ground clearance with this Mach Force-XP cat-back system for your 2018 Jeep JL. 2-1/2" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and free-flowing muffler delivers gains of up to +9 horsepower and +8 lbs. x ft. of torque. The Hi-Tuck design means improved ground clearance over rough terrain preventing damage to your exhaust system. Bayonet hangers, factory mounting positions and quality band clamps ensures the system installs quickly and stays put under any driving condition.
This exhaust system is finished off with a Hi-Tuck tip that is developed to give you extra clearance during extreme angle climbs or descents.
Deep Performance Sound:
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a mild, tuned sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Removeable 3 1/2" Black Tip:
Finishing off this system is a 3 1/2" diameter high temp powder coated black, stainless steel, clamp-on exhaust tip that gives the system a stealth, finished look. Easily removeable for improved clearance over rough terrain.
Installation is a Snap:
This exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
This part does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in Corona, California facility.