AFE Rebel Series 2-1/2" 409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- 2-1/2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel
- Dual, rear exit 4-1/2" polished stainless steel exhaust tips
- Dual free-flowing stainless steel mufflers delivers smooth sounding performance
- High quality stainless steel band clamps for a hassle-free install
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for easy direct bolt-on installation
Prep your Jeep JL for on or off-road adventure with this Rebel Series cat-back exhaust system for improved exhaust flow, smooth sound and long-lasting fit and finish. MIG-welded for durability and longevity, the system uses factory mounting locations for an OE-style fit and stays put under any driving condition. Dual 4-1/2" polished stainless steel tips finish it off for the perfect combination of performance, value and style.
The primary, free-flowing stainless steel muffler absorbs the high pitch tones and the rear muffler allows improved exhaust flow and balances exhaust pulses for the smoothest sounding performance available.
Dual 4-1/2" Polished Exhaust Tips:
This dual rear-exit system features 4-1/2" diameter, polished, angle-cut, rolled stainless steel exhaust tips w/ laser-cut aFe POWER badge for a custom-styled look.
Installation is a snap:
This Rebel Series exhaust system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during any driving condition. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style, long lasting fit.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface.
This part does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in Corona, California facility.