The 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor is finally here!
2019 Ford Raptor Changes
Just like that, we're approaching our 3rd year of the second generation Ford Raptor and today Ford has just released some new goodies for the 2019 Ford Raptor and sorry V8 fans, it's not one of them. Below is the quick TL;DR but continue scrolling if you want to learn more about the 7 new changes
- New Recaro seats with Alacantra blue inserts.
- New TrailControl, think cruise control for off-road with individual wheel braking
- New Fox shocks with Live shock ability or electronically controlled valving/zones
- Updated rear applique with unique coloring on the letters
- New bead lock capable wheels
- 3 new exterior colors
- Color Matched Sharkfin
2019 Ford Raptor Suspension Changes
The 2019 Ford Raptor is getting new, adaptable Fox shocks with a new Trail Control program for even more off-road ability.In addition to maintaining speed, this new system adjusts where the power is sent and which brakes are operated for getting up and over obstacles.
Ford says the system runs on 3 algorithms that monitor the surface, accelerator inputs and suspension position, and is able to sense when the truck is airborne and brace it for landing by switching to full stiffness ahead of impact.
2019 Ford Raptor Colors
Three new exterior colors will be coming with the 2019 Ford Raptor. The new 2019 Ford Raptor colors are:
- Ford Performance Blue
- Velocity Blue
- Agate Black
2019 Ford Raptor Recaro Sports Seats
Recaro Sports Seats are also now an option.
2019 Ford Raptor Pricing & Options
Base price for a SCREW model $55840.00
- 802A $9365
- Twin Panel Roof $1495
- Exterior Graphics $1075
- Hood Graphics $900
- Blue Accent PKG includes Carbon Fiber and Recaro's $2395
- 17" Forged Bead Locks $1895
- Tech PKG $1695
- Second Row heated seats $125
- Destination and Delivery $1495
Want more info? Head on over to our 2019 Ford Raptor page that will be updated regularly with all the new 2019 Raptor news that will be coming out over the next couple of weeks and months.