2016 - 2021 Nissan Titan Stealth Fighter Front Bumper
- Adaptive Cruise Control not Compatible with 2020+ Models
- Parking Sensors not Compatible with 2020+ Models
- Parking sensor cutouts
- Fits sensor and non-sensor trucks
- Comes with sensor hole plugs
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Universal mount for up to a 40" light bar or 10 cube lights
- Mounts for 10" light bars
Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter front bumper for the Nissan Titan is one of our best fitting and most aggressive looking bumpers on the market. A modern radius plate design allows the Stealth Fighter to keep a tight fit around the front of the Titan to match the factory design, while providing added protection.
With our patented universal light mount system up to 10 cube lights or a 40" radius LED bar can be mounted into the center of the bumper. Additional lighting is available with two 10" SR light bar mounts behind the side panels.
Reinforced clevis mounts allow the use of a 3/4" D-Ring for added utility. And the Stealth Fighter front bumper retains the Titan's front parking sensors to keep the OEM features.
- Powder coat finish
- Modern radius plate design allows bumper to stay tight to the front of the truck
- Universal center light mount allows for up to 10 cube lights or 40" radius light bar
- Side mounts allow for a 10" SR light bars per side
- Reinforced clevis mounts allow the use of 3/4" D-Rings
- Fully Bolt-On
- 100% Made in America
Patented US 9,796,343
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.