Now the world's most technologically advanced winch - the ZEON Platinum™ - comes in a 12,000 Pounds capacity version spooled with extra-strong Spydura(R) Pro synthetic rope. Already packed with performance features, ZEON Platinum 12-S features the Advanced Wireless Remote that puts winch, clutch and accessory control in the palm of your hand. And now, with the addition of Spydura Pro, you can really see what it means to be winching's top dog.
- All-New High-Speed Motor, Stronger Gears, And Heat-Treated Ring Gear Deliver 20 Percent Faster Line Speed, Best-In-Class Efficiency, And Our Highest Durability Rating
- The Advanced Wireless Remote Gives You Total Control In The Palm Of Your Hand, Allowing You To Control The Winch And Up To Two Accessories
- Sophisticated, Advanced Remote Provides Operator Feedback On Vehicle Battery Charge And Winch Motor Temperature, Controls Operation Of The Winch Clutch, And More
- Remote Controlled Clutch Is Engaged And Disengaged With The Advanced Wireless Remote. The Remote Controls Winch-In, Winchout, And Freespool Operations
- Durable Aluminum Structure With Flat Black Powder-Coated Finish And Stainless Steel Fasteners Delivers Durability And Maximum Corrosion Resistance-Exceeding 400 Hours Of Salt-Spray Testing
- Large Diameter Alloy Winch Drum With Steel Sleeve Is Strong, Light Weight, Reduces Rope Wear And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- Extreme Waterproofing Meets Rigorous IP68 Standards - The Highest Rating In The WARN Truck Or SUV Winch Line-Up
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- The New-Style Control Pack With Contactor And Advanced Controls Gives You Extreme Reliability And Weather Resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Chandler, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.