RIGID 6" E-Series PRO White Diffused LED Light Bar
Optics: Hybrid - Diffused
LED Color: White
Finish Color: Black
Mount Type: Surface
The E-Series is one of RIGID's most versatile, all-around lighting solutions, and recent enhancements in LED technology delivering up to 111% more raw lumens than ever before with the E-Series PRO. Among RIGID's most popular product lines, the E-Series PRO has recently benefited from several upgrades to improve both looks and performance. Plus, new branding and new blacked-out circuit boards give the E-Series PRO a more refined look. Available with your choice of optics, the E-Series features a host of beam options, including Spot, Flood, Driving, Hyperspot, Diffused, and new Driving/Spot and Spot/Hyperspot combinations. These and other innovations make it one of the brightest and most efficient LED light bars on the market. The E-Series was born in off-road, but its versatility makes it well suited for use with power sports, marine, general automotive and even first responder applications.
- New 2-Piece Housing - This LED Light Bar now feature a new 2-piece housing that is stronger, more durable and features an improved cooling system. 2-Piece housing are Torture Tested & Approved! With user serviceable mounting hardware and additional mounting bosses on the bottom and an integrated deutsch/amp plug, it makes this new 2-piece housing a more reliable sealing surface for you LED Light Bar.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 60° Diffused Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Management
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered, & Assembled in the USA
- Watts: 81
- Amp Draw: 5.79
- LED's: 12
- Raw Lumens: 9504
- Lux @ 10m: 42.71
- Beam Distance: 65.4 m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 4,271 cd
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.