Tiger Shark 13.5 Winch | Superwinch
The "Entry Level" waters are dark, full of bottom feeders and are soon to be consumed by a winch series destined to raise the bar for the winch marketplace! Superwinch is redefining the entry level winch market with the new Tiger Shark Series with "Standard Issue" features and benefits designed for the enthusiast-level consumer. Created from everything we have already learned over the past 40+ years, the Tiger Shark brings unmatched functionality, quality and value.
Earning multiple SEMA Awards and the ProPickup “Rock Solid” award, the Superwinch Tiger Shark Series is setting the bar for innovation, design, durability and functionality.
This winch is not designed to be used in hoisting applications and Superwinch does not warrant it to be suitable for such use. Never use a winch to hold a load in place, never use a winch to lift or move people.
Warning: This winch was not designed for synthetic rope. To make the Tiger Shark SR ready for synthetic, we increased thickness of the drum tube and flanges and moved the brake outside the drum. Superwinch does not recommend adding synthetic rope to this winch. Superwinch is proud to be the only manufacturer alerting customers to the ropes winch-damaging potential.
- Rated Line Pull: 13,500 lbs (6123.5 kg)
- Motor: Sealed 5.3 HP Series Wound
- Gearing: 4-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 518:1
- Solenoid: Weather Sealed Solenoid and Circuit Breaker Protected
- Clutch: Pull and Turn, Ergo
- Brake: Mechanical, Automatic Load Holding
- Rope: Wire 13/32" x 95' (10.3mm x 29m)
- Hook: Heavy Duty Clevis Pinned Latched
- Fairlead: Heavy-Duty, Stainless Steel 4-Way Roller
- Remote: 12' Rubber Hand-held
- Dimensions: 23.6" L x 8.4" W x 11" H (601.5mm L x 214.5mm W x 279.5mm H
- Drum Diameter: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Drum Length: 8.7" (220mm)
- Installed Weight: 134 lbs. (60.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 140lbs (63.5 kgs)
- Line Pull: 0 lbs (0 kgs) | 120 Amps Motor Draw/11 FPM (3.4 MPM) Line Speed
- Line Pull: 13,500 lbs (6,123.5 kgs) | 370 Amps Motor Draw/4 FPM (1.2 M/M) Line Speed