2017-2020 Ford Raptor Stealth Fighter Winch Front Bumper
- Intercooler Relocation Kit includes a built-in Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket
- Frame reinforcement kit recommended if using D-Rings or Winch
- Winch Mount
- Bumper Color: Hammer Black
- Panel Color: Satin Black
- Center Mount: 40" Radius Light Bar / Up to 10 Cube Lights / Universal Mount
- Side Mounts: 10" SR Light Bars
Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter front bumper for the Ford Raptor is one of our tightest fitting and most aggressive looking bumpers on the market. Measuring only 1/2" farther from the grille than the factory bumper the Stealth Fighter gives your Raptor a tight fitting steel plate designed bumper.
A modern radius plate design allows the Stealth Fighter to keep a tight fit around the front of your truck to match the factory design, while giving you the added protection of a steel plated bumper. The center of the bumper has a universal light mount system that allows you to mount up to 10 cube lights or a 40" radius LED, or anything in between to give your Ford Raptor the additional lighting setup that you need. Additional mounts for RIGID 10" SR LEDs behind the side panels give your Raptor even more lighting options.
Frame Reinforcement Kit
Frame reinforcement kit recommended if using D-Rings or Winch. The frame reinforcement kit for the Ford F-150/Raptor gives your OEM frame horns the additional strength they need when using a winch or D-rings. They are fully bolt-on and are compatible with the OEM and all Addictive Desert Designs bumpers. See more
- Optional winch mount
- Modern radius plate design
- Universal center light mount. Up to 10 cube lights or a 40" radius LED.
- Mounts for RIGID 10" SR LEDs on sides
- Fully bolt-on
- Measures only 1/2" farther from grille than factory
- Reinforced clevis mounts
- Designed to accept 3/4" D-Rings
Comes packaged with our Universal Light Mount Kit to install any brand and size lighting combination.
Patented US 9,796,343
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.