The Addictive Desert Designs ADD-Lander Overland Rack is available for all full-size pickup trucks (with some exceptions. The universal design uses a clamp mounting system, so there is no drilling into your bed rails required for installation. This will fit Ford F-Series trucks as well as the RAM, Chevy, and GMC 1500/2500/3500 series trucks.
The combination of plate steel and tube gives a unique look while providing a sturdy mounting point for heavier items up top, such as rooftop tents. Slotted rails along the side of the universal overland rack give a mounting point almost any off-road accessory. As always, this truck bed rack is powder coated hammer black and made in America.
- Tube and Plate Steel Construction
- Universal Fitment to Cover a Wide Range of Vehicles
- Slotted Cross Members and Side Rails Accept Most Accessory Mounts
- Fits Most Popular Rooftop Tents
- Uses a Clamp Mounting System (No Drilling Required)
- Made in America
- RAM 1500/2500/3500 series
- Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500 series
- GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500 series
- Ford F-150/F-250/F-350 series
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.