The SX10SR winch is engineered to provide users with the ideal combination of power, speed, innovation, and proven performance they demand from Superwinch. Innovative features such as a patented drum light, relocatable die-cast aluminum control box, 3/8in diameter synthetic rope, and a 12ft lighted wired remote come standard. SX Series winches exceed the most demanding standards of today's modern vehicles, while delivering an affordable and stylish design which incorporates many class-leading features not found in other high-performance winches. Providing 10,000 lbs. of raw pulling power, the new SX10000SR synthetic rope model has a sleek modern look and is built to last. With an IP68 rating for worry-free dustproof and waterproof operation, and a durable metallic graphite powder-coated finish, this winch has it all.
- 12V DC 10,000lbs rated line pull
- 5.5 HP sealed motor
- Relocatable die-cast aluminum control box
- Wireless handheld remote and 12ft handheld wired remote with rechargeable flashlight
- Pull-and turn clutch handle
- 3-stage planetary gearing with 218:1 ratio
- Patented drum light
- 3/8 in x 80ft synthetic rope
- Heavy duty clevis winch hook
- Aluminum hawse fairlead
- 100% full load holding automatic mechanical brake
- IP68-rated waterproof and dustproof winch
- Brake: Automatic, 100% Load Holding Mechanical
- Clutch: Pull and Turn, Ergonomic Free Spooling
- Dimensions: 22.04in L x 6.3in W x 9.67in H (559.8mm L x 160.02mm W x 245.62mm H)
- Drum Diameter: 2.5in (64mm)
- Drum Length: 8.75in (223mm)
- Fairlead: Aluminum Machined Hawse
- Gear Ratio: 218:1
- Gearing: 3-Stage Planetary
- Hook: Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latched
- Motor: Sealed 5.5 HP Series Wound
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10in x 4.5in (254mm x 114.3mm)
- Rated Line Pull: 10,000 lbs (4535.9 kg)
- Remote: Wireless Handheld and Sealed wired handheld with 12ft cord
- Rope: Synthetic 3/8in x 80ft (9.5mm x 24.4m)
- Solenoid: Sealed Solenoid, relocatable
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical, 7 Year Limited Electrical
WARNING: Some products may contain chemicals such as DEHP, which can cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Chandler, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.