2018-2020 Ford F-150 Bomber Front Bumper (Baja Designs)
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Mounts for 3 Baja Designs LP6 round lights
- Mounts for cube lights on sides
The Addictive Desert Designs Bomber front bumper for the Ford F-150 is the ultimate combination of form and function. The modern plate steel face of the bumper gives an aggressive styling, while the full 3/16" aluminum skid plate allows the Bomber to be lighter than the OEM bumper.
The Bomber is offered in three varieties: with 4 Rigid 360 6" light mounts, 3 Baja Designs LP6 light mounts in the center, or two 20" light bar mounts. Additional cube light mounts on each side of the bumper give even more lighting options. OEM tow hooks are retained for added utility. As always, this bumper is fully bolt-on and made in America.
- Modern plate steel design
- Full 3/16” aluminum skid plate
- Weighs less than the OEM front bumper
- Retains OEM tow hooks
- Fully bolt-on
- Made in America
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.