2021 Ford F-150 Stealth Fighter Front Bumper
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Fits sensor and non-sensor models
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Mounts for up to 10 cube lights or 40" light bar
- Mounts for cube lights or 10" light bar on sides
The Stealth Fighter is a plate steel bumper with a radiused front edge that keeps it tight to the truck. There is a universal light mount system in the center of the bumper that holds up to a 40" radius light bar or 10 cube lights. Each side panel has a mount capable of holding either a 10" single row light bar or a cube light.
Reinforced clevis mounts provide a mounting point for 3/4" D-Rings, while the optional winch mount provides even more utility. Sensor cutouts make this bumper compatible with both sensor and non-sensor trucks. As always, this bumper is fully bolt-on and made in America.
- Radius plate steel design fits tight to front of truck
- 40" universal light mount in center of bumper
- Mounts for cube light or 10" single row light bar in each side panel
- Works with sensor and non-sensor trucks
- Reinforced clevis mounts for 3/4" D-Rings
- Made in America
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.