2021 Ford F-150 HoneyBadger Front Bumper w/ Top Hoop
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Fits sensor and non-sensor trucks
- Top Hoop
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Mount for 20" light bar in center
- Mount for 30" radius light bar on top
- Mount for cube lights on sides
The newly redesigned Addictive Desert Designs HoneyBadger Front Bumper keeps the same rugged styling as the original but with a low-profile fitment. There is an optional top hoop, but either configuration has room to mount a radius 30" light bar on top of the bumper. The center of the bumper houses a straight 20" light bar, and two cube lights can be mounted behind the side panels.
The HoneyBadger comes in hammer black powder coat with satin black panels. OEM amenities, such as parking sensors and tow hooks, are retained. Even though it is an aftermarket front bumper, the HoneyBadger follows the bodylines perfectly, making the front of your Ford F-150 look unique without sacrificing quality. As always this product is fully bolt-on and made in America.
- Modern plate steel design fits tight to front of truck
- 20" Straight LED mount in center
- 30" RDS LED Mount on top of bumper
- One cube light mount behind each side panel
- Works with sensor and non-sensor trucks
- Retains OEM tow hooks
- Made in America
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.