2017 - 2020 Ford Raptor ADD PRO Bolt-On Front Bumper
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Universal light mount for up to 6 cube lights or 20" radius light bar
Do you want the clearance and appearance of a frame cut bumper without cutting your frame? The ADD PRO Bolt-on bumper stays flush with the front your Raptor and allows you to retain full functionality from the front camera. The skid plate is also vented to give proper airflow to the OEM intercooler.
The PRO Bolt-on truly contours the body lines of the Raptor without the need for a plastic valence. Built with .120” wall steel tubing for strength and durability and an aluminum skid plate for protection. Mounting options for lights underneath the main tube to keep them tucked away allow for up to 6 cubes or a 20" radius LED bar.
- True contour to vehicle
- Retains full function front camera
- Retains OEM intercooler
- Light mounts for up to 6 cube lights or a 20" radius LED bar
- .120" wall steel tubing
- CNC cut aluminum skid plate
ADD PRO Bolt-On Add-on Light Hoop
The ADD PRO Bolt-on Add-On Light Hoop brings the ability to mount four additional 6" round lights to your ADD PRO Bolt-On front bumper for the Ford Raptor. The hoop is constructed from .120" wall tubing and maintains the same low profile look that the bumper has without it. Installation is simple and can be completed in just minutes. As always, this product is made in America.
Patented US 9,796,343