For those who are looking for a sleek, low-profile front bumper for their 2021 Bronco, the Stealth Fighter hits the mark. Designed for performance and clearance off-road, it also brings bold styling to the front end. At the center of the bumper are inset mounting points for up to a 30-inch radius light bar, or 8 cube lights. Towards the ends of the bumper are 2 additional inset mounting points, that can take a cube light each. This design retains the OEM parking sensors, and we include plugs if your model does not have sensors. Our adaptive cruise control relocation bracket is available as well.
The bottom panel features louvers to allow airflow to the intercooler. We designed a 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate to replace the factory plastic skid plate. This is an optional feature, as you can retain the factory skid plate with the Stealth Fighter bumper. There are 2 reinforced clevis mounts that take 3/4-inch D-Rings, that provide recovery options if you manage to get stuck in the mud, sand, or snow. As always, this Bronco front bumper is fully bolt-on and Made in America.
- Low Profile Radius Plate Steel Design
- Universal Light Mount for Up to 30-Inch Radius Light Bar or 8 Cube Lights
- One Cube Light Mount Behind Each Side Panel
- Optional 3/16" Aluminum Skid Plate
- OEM Skid Plate Will Fit (Trimming Required)
- Vented Lower Panel with Louvers for Intercooler Airflow
- Retains OEM Parking Sensors, and Includes Plugs for Non-Sensor Models
- Reinforced Clevis Mounts for 3/4" D-Rings
- Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket Available Separately
- Fully Bolt-On
- Made in America
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.