Our 2021+ Ford F-150 & 3rd Gen Raptor Bed Side Molle Panels optimize the cargo storage capabilities of your truck bed. Engineered for off-road durability and keeping your gear secure, these storage panels are compatible with various attachment systems. You can secure your gear to these panels with molle mounts, straps, bolts, or tie-down straps. Choose from several configurations for the driver side, passenger side, or both sides to maximize your vertical storage - and leave the bed floor clear for larger cargo. Our panels are unrivaled in their fitment, as the very closely follow the contours of the truck bed.
Constructed from American steel and finished in a durable 2-stage hammer black powder coat, these F-150 molle panels add secure storage for essentials like shovels, hi-lift jacks, fluid tanks, recovery gear, and more. The panels mount to the bed at several points, ensuring rigidity on rough terrain. Even so, they are easily removable when needed. As always, these are fully bolt-on and Made in America.
This modular system allows for you to run 4 configurations on driver side, passenger side, or both:
- Front Bed Panel Only
- Rear Bed Panel Only
- Front & Rear Bed Panels Only
- Front, Center, & Rear Bed Panels for Full Bed Length Coverage
* Please Note: The front panels can be installed to either the driver or passenger sides. All other panels are unique to each side of the truck, and will only install to its dedicated side.
** Please Note: Center panel cannot be installed on its own. It requires BOTH the front and rear panels for installation.
** Fitment Note: These are compatible with the 5.5’ Short Bed Only.
- Driver & Passenger Side Panels Kits are Available
- Molle Pattern Offers Diverse Mounting Solutions
- Profiled to Follow Contours of Truck Bed
- Retains Access to OEM Electrical Panel Box
- Includes Optional Molle Expansion Panel to Cover Electrical Box if Desired
- Retains Factory Tie-Down Access
- Offers Additional Tie-Down Options
- High Quality American Steel
- Dual Stage Durable Hammer Black Powder Coat Finish
- Fully Bolt-On Installation
- Made in the USA
2021-2023 Ford F-150
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including silica, crystalline, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Full Storage Solution
- Fit & Finish
- Sturdy Mounting
Fit & Finish
We design our products to have the best fit & finish on the market, ensuring not only that they look great, but are made to last. After sandblasting, we apply a hammer black powder coat finish across every part.
These molle panels were engineered to hold the heaviest of gear. Multiple mounting points per panel ensure you have the strength you need.
There's a variety of options when mounting gear. The molle pattern can be used with straps or any gear with a clip. The holes between the grids can be used with equipment that needs to be bolted to the panels.
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Chandler, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.