Due to the factory front camera placement, the front camera view is partially blocked by aftermarket winch front bumpers. DV8's front camera relocation bracket for the 6th Gen Bronco enables you to maintain an unobscured view from your front camera. This also helps you maintain a full view of the 360 camera feature. The bracket is adjustable, allowing you to run different setups. This relocation bracket is compatible with ADD Ford Bronco Krawler Front Bumper. Please verify fitment if running another manufacturer’s winch bumper. The kit includes an extended camera optical cable and spray hose.
- Relocates Front Camera for Full Visibility with Ford Bronco Krawler Front Bumper
- Corrects 360 View with Krawler Front Bumper
- Only Compatible on ADD Krawler Front Bumper
- Fits all DV8 and ADD Krawler Front Bumper
- Includes Extended Camera Optical Cable
- Spray Hose Line Can be Used to Clean A Dusty or Muddy Lens
- Adjustable for Different Setups
**Please Note: Verify fitment with manufacturer on any non-DV8 or ADD Ford Bronco Krawler Front Bumper.
2021-2023 Ford Bronco
WARNING: . For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Chandler, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.