Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 Pound single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 Pound (4536 Kilogram) Single-Line Pulling Capacity
- Includes 100 Foot Of 3/8 Inch Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope, Which Includes A Temperature-Resistant Sleeve On The First Layer, A Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve And A Polished Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- New-Design Planetary Gear Train And Series-Wound Motor Deliver Fast, Quiet, And Reliable Pulling Power
- Satin-Black Powder-Coated Finish With Stainless Steel Fasteners And Clutch Lever Looks Great And Inhibits Corrosion. Improved Winch Sealing To Keep The Elements Out
- Large Diameter Winch Drum Reduces Rope Wear, Is Light Weight, And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate and must be mounted to a vehicle.
- TYPE: Electric
- MOUNT TYPE: Vehicle Mounted
- RECOMMENDED USE: Vehicle Recovery
- VOLTAGE: 12 Volt
- ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE: Contactors
- MOTOR TYPE: Series Wound
- THERMAL SHUTOFF: No
- DRIVE GEAR TYPE: Planetary
- GEAR REDUCTION RATIO: 216:1
- FREE SPOOLING: Yes
- BRAKE TYPE: Mechanical Cone
- LINE DIAMETER (IN): 3/8 Inch
- LINE LENGTH (FT): 100 Feet
- LINE MATERIAL: Synthetic
- FAIRLEAD TYPE: Hawse
- CONFORMS TO J706 STANDARDS: No
- REMOTE TYPE: Handheld Remote Switch
- MOUNTING HOLE QUANTITY: 4
- OPERATION TYPE: Automatic
- MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN): 10 Inch
- MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN): 4-1/2 Inch
- INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE: Yes
- COLOR: Black
- MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL: 409 Amp Draw/ 10000 Pound
- MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED: 10000 Pound/ 4.8 Feet Per Minute
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.