So you've seen the leaked pictures of the new 2018 Jeep Wrangler, seen it revealed at the LA Auto Show and read all the specs but the biggest question remains: How much is this thing going to cost you?!
Well, our good friends over at JL Wrangler Forums managed to get their hands on leaked documents. Which shows the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL will start at $26,195.
The Jeep Wrangler will be sold in both JK and JL generations.
2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door JL Pricing
- Sport - $26,195 ($2,200 more than 2017 JK)
- Sport S - $29,095 ($2,100 more than 2017 JK)
- Rubicon - $36,395 ($2,750 more than 2017 JK)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JL Unlimited Pricing
- Sport - $29,995 ($2,100 more than 2017 JKU)
- Sport S - $33,195 ($2,100 more than 2017 JKU)
- Sahara - $36,995 ($2,700 more than 2017 JKU)
- Rubicon - $40,195 ($2,750 more than 2017 JKU)
Looking for the Sahara level trim? Stay tuned. There was a photo in the FCA HQ parking lot showing the window sticker of a base price of $45,000
DrPerez07 (from the JL Wrangler Forums) built this first spreadsheet to clarify some garble that you can see in what he says was the actual document, which follows.
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL will hit dealers early next year. Want more information? Head on over to our 2018 Jeep Wrangler page to get more pictures, info, FAQ's and much more.
Leave a comment