With the new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado expected to release in late 2018, GM has been releasing information little by little and just last week we got info on the trim level options that will be available for the 2019 Silverado.
The new eight trim levels offer a distinctive look, giving customers options based on their style, budget, and use. Scroll down to see them all.
- Work Truck
- Custom Trailboss (new for 2019)
- RST (new for 2019)
- LT Trailboss (new for 2019)
- High Country
2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trim Options
- 'CHEVROLET' graphic across grill & tailgate
- Blacked-out trim
- 17-inch steel wheels for durability
- Interior features durable vinyl or cloth seats
- 7-inch color touchscreen.
- Body-colour styling theme
- 20-inch painted aluminum wheels
- LED signature taillamps
- Available integrated dual exhaust.
Custom Trailboss (new for 2019)
- Adds off-road equipment to the Custom, including a 2-inch suspension lift
- Standard Z71 Off-Road suspension Package (locking rear differential, skid plates, Rancho shocks, 18-inch wheels & Duratrac off-road tires.
- Chrome accents on the bumpers, front grill and mirror caps
- Chevrolet bowtie in the grill
- LED reflector headlamps & signature daytime running lamps (DRLs).
- Interior features an 8-inch color touchscreen
- Available leather seats.
RST (new for 2019)
- Adds street-performance appearance to the LT
- Body-colour trim
- Full LED lighting (foglamps, headlamps and tail lamps)
- Up to 22-inch wheels with all-season tires.
LT Trailboss (new for 2019)
- Adds off-road equipment to the LT, including a 2-inch suspension lift
- Standard Z71 Off-Road suspension Package (locking rear differential, skid plates, Rancho shocks, 18-inch wheels & Duratrac off-road tires)
- Chrome accents to the bumpers, grill, mirror caps, door handles and hockey-stick beltline
- Power-folding, heated outside mirrors
- Leather seats are standard!
- Exclusive front grill design with two-tone chrome and bronze finish
- Body-color accents
- Chrome assist steps from wheel to wheel
- Also includes a power up/down tailgate as standard!
Head on over to our 2019 Chevy Silverado page to get more info on price, specs, colors & more. Wondering what bumpers we'll be making for it. We're currently working behind the scenes developing all new bumpers for this truck, but for here is a little teaser to give you an idea: