Sitting atop the rack is an actuator-controlled mounting rail for a 50-inch light bar, that you can raise and lower to fit in your garage or other low-clearance places. It also allows you to cut down on wind drag on the streets or freeway where you don't need the light.
This was constructed using high strength .120" wall steel tubing and lightweight CNC cut aluminum paneling. It is then powder coated with a 2-stage process to protect against rust.
Installation is simple, as the chase rack bolts-on without any modifications needed to your truck bed. Hardware and wiring harnesses for both the actuator and light bar are included with the rack.
As always, this is Made in America.
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Race inspired tube design
- Electronic actuator to raise and lower your lights
- Front facing 50" LED bar mount
- Constructed from .120" wall steel tubing
- CNC cut aluminum paneling
- 100% direct bolt-on
- Made in America