2018 - 2020 Ford F-150 ADD PRO Bolt-on V1 Front Bumper
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Universal light mount for up to 6 cube lights or 20" radius light bar
Looking for an aftermarket front bumper but don't want to cut your frame? Customize your 2018 Ford F-150 with the ADD PRO Bolt-On Front Bumper. This bumper allows full functionality from the front camera and comes with a vented skid plate for proper OEM intercooler airflow.
The PRO Bolt-On contours your F-150's body lines perfectly, sitting flush with no gaps. Constructed with strong and durable .120" steel tubing and an aluminum skid plate for light-weight, heavy duty protection.
- Optional add-on light hoop
- Retains OEM tow hooks
- True contour to vehicle
- Light mounts for up to 6 cube lights or a 20" radius LED bar
- .120" wall steel tubing
- CNC cut aluminum skid plate
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.