Our F-150/2nd Gen Raptor Center Console Molle Panels & Digital Device Mount were designed to bring utility to the cab while complementing the OEM interior styling. The kit includes driver & passenger side molle panels, perfect for stowing everyday carry items like a holster, multi-tool, radio mic, & other gear. The molle is compatible with various attachment systems such as molle mounts, straps, ¼-inch bolts, or other tactical solutions.
The top edges of the panels and the adjoining bridge plates feature PEM nut accessory points compatible with Ram Mounts device holders. Here, you can arrange your digital devices in a convenient location while on the move. Great for your smartphone, GPS, tablet, or other gear. All of the panels are finished in a dual-stage hammer black powder coat. As always, these are Made in America.
3 Possible Configurations:
- Side Panels Only - The Side Molle Panels can be installed on their own, without the bridge. This offers you molle mounting options, as well as the upper side rails which are compatible with Ram Mounts device holders.
- Side Panels & Bridge - This configuration provides you with the maximum utility, offering plentiful molle mounting options, and versatile device holder mounting locations at both the sides and the center of the console.
- Bridge Only - Although the Device Bridge can be installed on its own, we strongly encourage you to install the side panels along with the bridge for the cleanest aesthetic.
- Driver & Passenger Side Center Console Molle Panels with Device Bridge
- Profiled to Wrap Center Console Following OEM Body Lines
- Compatible with Molle Accessories, Straps, Bolts, and Other Attachment Systems
- PEM Nuts for 10-24 Accessory Bolts
- Fits RAM Diamond Base Mounts and Other Device Holders
- Conveniently Keeps Your Smartphone, GPS, Tablet, and Other Devices Accessible
- Side Panels are Great for Pouches, Sheaths, Holsters, or Other EDC
- The ADD Logo Badges can be Removed to Color Match Your Vehicle
- Retains Full Access to OEM Features Such As Shifter, Cup Holder, Wireless Charger, etc.
- Does Not Interfere with Adjusting the Seats
- Dual Stage Hammer Black Powder Coat Finish
- Drilling is Required for Installation
- Made in the USA
2017-2020 F-150 Raptor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including silica, crystalline, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fit & Finish
- RAM Mount Capable
- Modular Design
- Useable Molle Pattern
Fit & Finish
We design our products to have the best fit & finish on the market, ensuring not only that they look great, but are made to last. After sandblasting, we apply a hammer black powder coat finish across every part.
RAM Mount Capable
There are threaded holes along the top surface of the panels that are properly spaced to allow the use of RAM Mounts diamond base.
With this center console molle panel system, you can mount each piece individually. Run just the bridge, just the side panels, or both! Either way, this product retains all the OEM functionality of your vehicle.
Useable Molle Pattern
The bridge and side panels both feature a molle pattern great for pouches, sheaths, holsters, or other every day carry items.
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Chandler, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.