Our 6th Gen Bronco Center Console introduces convenient storage options that allow you to keep your essentials organized and within arm’s reach. Located on the top of both panels are 8 PEM Nuts that are compatible with RAM diamond-based digital device mounts as well as other common brands. This lets you easily install your device holders using 10-24 accessory bolts. Our panels are perfect for stowing molle pouches, handheld radios, a multi-tool, sheaths, holsters, EDC gear, and many other Molle-compatible accessories. The dual panel design keeps a clean looking interior and preserves full access to OEM controls and handles. Installation requires minor drilling but does not require dash disassembly. As always, our products are made in America.
- Driver & Passenger Side Center Console Molle Panels
- Side panels are Molle accessories & Clip Mount Compatible
- 8 PEM Nuts for 10-24 Accessory Bolts
- Fits RAM Diamond Base Mounts As Well As Other
- Conveniently keeps your smartphone, GPS, tablet, and radio easily accessible
- Retains Use of Passenger Side Grab Handles
- Hammer Black Powder Coat Finish
- Constructed from 1/8th inch Heavy-Duty American Made Steel
- Drilling is Required For Mounting This Product
- Made in America
2021-2023 Ford Bronco
- RAM Mount Capable
- Includes Driver & Passenger Panels
RAM Mount Capable
There are threaded holes along the top surface of the panels that are properly spaced to allow the use of RAM Mounts diamond base.
Includes Driver & Passenger Panels
Our kit includes two panels, one for each side of the console. This allows extra storage space without interfering with any of the factory controls.
It’s ADD’s mission to design and build the best off-road parts to fit seamlessly with the lines of your truck or Jeep and perform at the highest level. Our parts are engineered to hold up against the elements and off-road driving. From design to the finished product, we create our bumpers and accessories out of our facility in Mesa, Arizona.
We keep our ear to the street when developing new products and utilize the feedback we receive from the off-road community. We work hard to be sure we’re proud of the products we send out for you to enjoy.